Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Well look at the date! It has been too long since the last time I wrote an entry. Lots and lots of unusual things happened. My Chinese 'O' got a C5... not bad, I think. But Harpal Singth wants all the B3 and below to retake, @%$%#^$*^*(&! Been playing less lately, but studied more than usual. The stress of 'O' level has finnaly took effect on me, wee~~.

Just took our English Prelim Paper today. Passage A wasn't that difficult but Passage B was... Bleh, couldn't understand a single thing. The composition too, doesn't have enough time, but still can manage.

Bugged Mr Thio for the whole 2 hours, just to take picture of him for tommorow's Teacher's Day. At first he just shooed me, but after 2 hours of bugging him, he gave up and finally willing to take picture, reluctantly.

Went home, transfered the picture into the computer and bla bla bla...

Getting tired... BB

No comments: