Thursday, February 08, 2007

Initialy, my purpose of creating CR Production is just to irritate Chuna Rui, but never did I realize that there will be so many people watching it. And by judging from their comments, they seems to like it. Everyday, at least 1 people commented on it.

So I'm still deciding whether to create more video or not. I was enjoying it when it was my first time creating, but soon after I finished "The Italian Man Who Went To Malta", the feeling is gone, and so I stopped. Creating more without that feeling would not produce a good quality clip, that's what I think. I guess I just wanted to show off, to show people what I've got.

To create or not to create? That's the question.

"O" Level result will be announced tommorow. Wanted to inform everybody, BUT, I can't login my xfire. But I think they would know. Even a forgetful person like me remembered, moreover them?

No comments: