Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Well, back to being a normal student again, with school assignments, projects, and dreadful lectures. Just the thought of it sent goosebumps through my spine. ~_~

If I hadn't opened my purse and saw the ticket, I would have forgotten to come for Honey(Yes, that's her name)'s Sakuran Club Cosplay Art Festival like I promised. It was quite late, 6.30pm.

Cosplay Arts Festival


TFA

It's stated 6.30pm, but everyone was idealising inside the TFA till 7.30, where it finally started.
And in the middle, I saw some familiar faces. Mr Han, Ms Rene, and Mr Guru was there as well. Wow!

Stage Arts


Sakuran Club Singer


Dancing to a song called "Bombay"

After the dance was 10 minutes interval, and some food were prepared outside, but I dare not eat as I only saw the lecturers eating.


--


Cosplayer


Character from D-Gray Man


D-Gray Man


D-Gray Man


Tsunade from Naruto


Naruto Character


L from Death Note


Character from Nana

Roxas from game "Kingdom Hearts II"


--


--


King of Fighter Character


Prince of Tennis


Sakura from Street Fighter


Mass Dance










Japanese Traditional Dance












Stage Arts






That's Mr Han!


Well, in the end, the winner is "L" for the most into-character cosplayer. Congrats him.

No comments: