Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I'm blogging now, after a very long time. And the only reason I'm blogging now is because it's the only thing left to do. I was playing PS2 just 3 minutes ago, but my nephew broke it the moment I was away. Wanted to shout at him(Well, I did... a little.), but I guess I'll have to forgive him. After all, he's just 3 years old.

Now I know why my brother refused to buy PS3.

Oh, my cousin and his wife's family came and stay for a few night. It's been so long since I last saw him. And now he is married, congratulations to him.

Well, I got 2 weeks to spend before exam. Of course, will have to spend sometime for studying as well. tomorrow is Edwin's birthday, it's also been a long time since I meet them, the CR Gang. Haha, half a year is it? Or more than that. Damn I miss them!

I'm working on some song right now, trying to play it on piano. The progress is kinda slow, 2 days and not even a single page is done. Anyway, I'm just glad and excited that I finally found this song. I've been searching for this song dunno-since-when, now that I finally found it... I'm just glad.

Check out this pianist. I figured I'll never be able to play like him(her). I guess everyone have their own pros and cons eh?



And that piece is from this song. And if you play both videos at the same time, they syncro real well! Same Tempo!

No comments: