Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Everything is over, and man, I feel so relaxed now. Can finally breath again.

All this while, I thought posting short posts would makes my post more appealing to read, since I THOUGHT long posts bore people away. Well, I guess I'm back to writing long posts again! Hold on reader's, get ready to turn your mouse wheels!

I find this beautiful. Wish I could Photoshop Like that.

Okay, for a percussionist with 4 years of experience, being without the skill to roll on the snare drum is such a disgrace. I mean, what have I been doing these past years? I believed if one is hardworking enough to practice, one should be able to roll in about 1 or 2 years time. This could only mean 1 thing. The tutor in my Secondary School Years doesn't know how to differentiate between "Rolling On the Floor Laughing" and "Rolling On the Drum Strumming"...

Nah, It must have been me.

I'm telling you, rich kids gotta be the most suitable people to be in band. They could buy instruments to practice at home, tutors to teach them, MONEY FOR OVERSEAS TRIP! I promised myself, if I ever have a child, I'm gonna work like siao and earn lots of money to make sure he(or she) is provided with the best tutor! (If he or she intend to play music).

Chingay betting session this saturday, let's hope everything went nicely and the director won't change anything.



No comments: