Sunday, March 29, 2009

I'm back from camp, AGAIN!
Sure it was tiring, but it was worth it.

I volunteered to help out in a camp for Metta Secondary School
At first, I hang out with my cliques from Chingay, since I wasn't close to other people.
But as the camp goes on, I get to know more people.
Some are funny, some are charismatic, and some are just born leader.
It was a blast!

It's not so bad handling the kids. But when it comes to 2 of the most naughty student in the school...
Yeah, my group suey suey got the 2.
How I know?
The teacher told us.

Anyway, we were able handle them in the end.
Not by force of course, but with our persuasion and charismatic skills.

So it was time for "high elements".
It was fun! And Extraordinary!
Then was the time I really feel I achieve something.
The feeling of being able to motivate someone to overcome their fears.
Ahh~ I'll never forget it.

To cut the long story short,
They said that the kids were crying in the bus going back to school.
...so I guess we did a good job.
Cheers!

And now, I'm really tired from the camp, and I really should sleep.

No comments: