Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I hate the rain.
It forces me to include umbrella in my bag.
But I love the aftermath.
It kind of freshen up the atmosphere.

I hate Tuesday's timetable.
for 5 hours we are stuck in the same lab.
It was freakin' cold!

I went to accompany Judy for Stage Art Dance audition.
Saw a lot of familiar faces there.
And met some of Judy's friends,
Like Kenny and Clara.

I think it was the first time I really showed off my locking move.
It felt kind of good.
Although not really freestyling cause I thought of the move before.

I was accepted, but I had to say no,
as I already have the ever so busy band.
Seriously if the band wasn't that busy, I would have joined.
I think my rejection kind of pissed terrence and rene a bit.
Who wouldn't?
You accepted somebody and suddenly he/she reject.
I would be thinking he/she is wasting our time also lar.

I'm really broke now.
Spent the rest of my money on KFC just now after audition.
But I guess it was worth it,
catching up with friends.

No comments: