Monday, July 13, 2009

Last night had a terrible dream.
It's something like,
transformer, godzilla, The End of the world kind of dream.

I was not the main character,
but I was the victim.
The fear was so damn real!
The fear of gotten killed was really REALLY intense!
It was a really long dream,
but luckily my alarm clock saved me.

Even after waking up,
that fear still lurks around.
I felt the aftermath of the disaster.
Like the incident was over, and I'm living the day after that.
The first thing that came to my mind after all those was,
"You really have to be there to truly understand and experience it."

And I just watched a very old movie called "Armageddon".
You know, the movie where Earth was in danger.
The ending was the time where families spent their last moment together.
That scene...
it's... "You really have to be there to truly understand it"

Have you ever watched those movies, where characters just cry and cry?
And you were thinking, "What the hell are those people crying for??"
Well, a tip for you.
Imagine you are in that person's shoe, and experience what they experienced.
Well, not only for movies, real life too.
It will help you understand people better.

No comments: