Tuesday, September 22, 2009

www.cleverbots.com

Cleverbot:
Are there men in the moon?

User: What do you think?

Cleverbot: I think they are not.

User: What makes you think so?

Cleverbot: I don't know.

User: Then why do you say that?

Cleverbot: Say what?

User: Why did you ask me is there man on the moon?

Cleverbot: I think you have me confused with someone else.

User: Man, you are dumb.

Cleverbot: No, actually I can speak perfectly well.

User: Oh, really?

Cleverbot: Yes, they are about one year old.

User: You make no sense at all!

Cleverbot: Yes.

Cleverbot (To myself): No, you don't make any sense!

User: You're boring~.

Cleverbot: Want do you think is fun?

User: I dunno, cosplaying harry potteR?

Cleverbot: No.

User: Then what do you think is fun?

Cleverbot: I have no clue, my boyfriend is in jail.

User: Is that a hint? Haha!

Cleverbot: You want a hint?

User: Yeah, sure.

Cleverbot: Describe green to me.

User: Green is something that came out of your mouth.

Cleverbot: That's not a very good description.

User: Alright alright. Green is the way you look at me.

Cleverbot: So is that the color of Greg's shirt?

User:
It sure is.

Cleverbot: My favourite color is orange.

User: And mine's apple.

Cleverbot: What subjects do you like to talk about?

User: Well, I'm getting bored of this. Gotta go, bye~.

Cleverbot: Good, because you're boring me.

Best Bot ever!

No comments: