Sunday, November 29, 2009

Bye Bye FYP...
Curse you Attachment!

Happy Birthday, Lee Chia!
Missed saturday dance...

Went Sentosa, and I think I got myself a sunburnt...
My mom went back to Jakarta,
and while I was waiting for her to reach Changi Airport,
I went to Popeye.

I was in front of these 2 women while queuing.
They were complaining about how slow our line's personnel is,
so long still haven't reach their turn.
I was sure they speak with that volume so that I can hear them.

It's finally my turn.
And I said to the personnel, "Hey Mery! How's everything?"
She said, "Not too bad, just been very busy."
And I said, "Ah, I see. Good luck then.
Oh, and attend the 2 women behind me with haste will ya?
They were complaining about how slow you attend to your customer".
She said, "Really!? Haha, okay. No prob. See you, and enjoy your meal!"
I stared at the women and went to my seat, leaving them dumbfounded.

Nah~ I'm not such a daredevil.
But I was on the verge to do just that.
Felt like making them have a taste of their own medicine.

Different people have different quality of ability.
From what I see, she wasn't THAT slow.
Why not let them have a taste of her job and see how difficult it is.
I'm sure they wouldn't give their customer that smile she displayed.
the patience, the attitude...

No comments: