Thursday, May 10, 2012

Oh wow, 算我看错人了. I had so much respect for your ability, and yet this is how you utilize them, to cause destruction and dispute. I know we have a kind(maybe too kind) boss, but to take advantage of it for your personal gain is just too low for a person like you. If this is how you define your way towards success, good luck to you, it might get you somewhere, but it will not get you far. Throwing away your integrity in pursuit of your success... I'm utterly disappointed in you.

Next week is our dance performance, and we are not ready. We will have to cut some steps. It is now Quality over Quantity. And I'm yet to find 20 friends to support my performance.

On a lighter note, I realised my mom is just like a typical mom. I knew she loves helping us to fix our torn clothes, but I didn't know that she has a dream of becoming a fashion designer. Wow, this is like the best discovery of my generation!

No comments: