Monday, November 19, 2012

Typing like this sounds like a good idea.
It looks as if I'm busy writing an email.
Now what should I post about?

Oh, I'm drinking green tea right now to keep myself awake.
At the same time, browsing Sentosa images.
Such an irony that I've been living in this small Singapore Island,
and yet I see so many images of Singapore that I've never been to.
Looking at how the people in the pictures pose and having a great time... (Envy)

I've been reading this book regarding 5 Levels of Leadership.
I'm hoping to gain insight from this book that can help me with People Relation.
I'm left with the last few pages, but with me being me,
I'm very dissapointed with myself that very little of what I've read really got processed.
Well, I do realised a few things.
A person with a position doesn't make him a leader,
His action and his core value does. So just like what Yan Zuan always said,
"Lead by example".
You can't get somebody to do something that you are not willing to do.

Oh yes, the book also mentioned that blogging actually helps in organising your mind.
That is also the reason why I starts blogging more frequently now.

1 comment:

Jol said...

It also says that writing helps you know more about yourself! So start blogging everyday!:D