Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Finally, bought Battlefield 2142. I thought Roshan and Chuan Rui are buying one, that way we can play together, with Mr Zul and Kenny. But in the end, haiz, I doubt they will buy it.

Getting more and more tired of my job. Really wished I don't have to work. Where's the spirit when I started working man? Getting less and less enthusiastic. Part of growing up? Where's the spontanious and enthusiastic me gone to? And further more, I think I'm getting fatter, haha!

Man, I hate weekdays. Nobody is free to play online games. Well, at least most of them. Most are having school in JC and don't have time to play anymore.

Speaking about school, The JAE result is out and I'm enlisted to NYP. And what a coincidence! Julian is in it too! AND WE'RE IN THE SAME COURSE! What are the odds of 2 classmates going into the same Poly in the SAME COURSE! Haha, wonder what kind of Poly life will I get with Julian around.But then again, he is thinking of changing course in different Poly. Aww~~.

My hair is getting long, shall ask mom to help me cut...

No comments: