Monday, March 19, 2007

The Enrolment Package has arrived, but too lazy to do it. Shall do it later, since the deadline is 30th of march. I know the sooner I did it, the better. But too many things that I don't understand, so I'm gonna wait till my sis is free, then I'll ask her to help me.

Speaking of Poly, I wonder what kind of life I'll live in NYP? Hope it is not the same as TKSS. I guess that problem lies with me, for being such an introvert, especially with girls. So if I don't change this attitude, no matter where I go, it will be the same no matter where I go. The book "Good-Bye To Shy" that I bought seems to have some effect on me. Haven't read it fully though, too busy playing.

My Friendster account seems dead. no one visits my profile and no one wrote me a testimonial. Haha, again, maybe it's because I never visits them or wrote them a testimonial. It's all thanks to my laziness.

Life is so boring when waiting for enrolment to Poly. 1 day of waiting seems like ages. Just can't pull off this feeling that I am wasting my life by playing computer games. Got the urge to practice my percussion skills, but again, too lazy and wants to play computer games.

Perhaps it's time to throw away my laziness and start anew. It won't be easy though.

No comments: