Sunday, April 01, 2007

Is it just me or am I getting fatter?

Ah, must be the side effect of BattleField 2142. I didn't really read the safety precautions.

"Safety Precautions: Exccesive exposure to this game may results in the gain of weight, addiction and the lost of interest to do things. Players are advised to stopped using the product every few hours of dosage."

Haha, it's april fool, so just made up some lame sentences.

"Hi, people call me Jokhie, but you can call me tonight"
Haha! I just won't get tired of this.

Hmm... It's not like it is the first time I went for service(Church service) so I guess it's okay for me to talk about it. Not that anyone will misunderstood. I am not a christian, and I'm there not because I want to be a christian. I was invited by my christian friend, and so I go.

Well, my intention to go there is actually to:
1) Make more friends
2) Improve my social skills

The guys there are fun! They are totally friendly, and easy to talk to. Well, really enjoyed talking to them. Although I'm not sure whether I said something that may offend them. Still deciding whether still want to go there the next sunday or not.

NYP orientation is tomorrow! Haha! Another oppurtinity for me to improve my social skills!

No comments: