Friday, April 20, 2007

4 Hours in school, in which 1/2 were spent on unproductive stuff. 2 periods were cancelled today, and 2 hours of nothing to do! Well, not exactly nothing, we ate MacDonald. And they are willing to give their MacDonald Points to me! I'm rich!!! Ahahaha!

Awright! Bought laptop finally! With you by my side, we shall face the evil wrath of NYP Life! Alright Mate, show them what you've got!
Monitor Beam!
Bluetooth Ray!
0110011001!!!
Ahahaha!

Went to eat dinner at Popeye, had some kind of family dinner. Most of my family members were there. My brother brought with him his girlfriend to eat together with us. Well, she sat just beside me, but I've got nothing to talk about, so I just kept quiet... until she initiated a few conversation with me. She is quite friendly and easy to talk with. Used to be cold towards her when she came to our house, just want to say sorry to her if I'm being impolite.

She learned Hip Hops too! Talked about how her instructor used to have bandages on his ankle on every practice. Hip Hop can be so scary sometimes, once not careful, you'll injure yourself.

All of us went home to find that my other brother brought home his girlfriend too. Oh man, feel so uncomfortable even when I'm in my own house. Wasn't a kind who interacts a lot. Out of a sudden 2 'strangers' came and 'sieged' our house.

Argh! My crime fighting partner needs to recharge! For 8 whole hours! Don't worry comrade! I shall protect you while you recharge!

No comments: