Friday, April 13, 2007

Hey! The blog song's quality is better! Even though it is still not in it's best quaility. The Easy CD Ripper is quite handy afterall.

Ragnarok 2 Online is Launching 'god knows when'. But I heard the graphic is nice and you can do quite a lot of things in the game that other games can't do. For example, swim, jump, etc. Well, I had the link to the demo but I lost it.

Maple Story, at last I leveled up! But, 57 only... it's still nothing compared to other people. 1 hour for 10% in Kerning City Train Station. 10 hours to level up. Can anybody recommend me a better place for a cleric to train?

Hu Yan Bin ROCKZ!!!! His singing style is so original! His voice is so...SO...DAMN NICE LAR!

Ehem, enough with the prasing and let's get on with the blog. Okay, the Preparotaty Math today is not as bad yesterday. At the starting, it was very quiet and everybody was listening to the lecturer. But as time goes by... bleh! Do I have to say it?

ICUCICU! This is so dumb! Learnt it from Yu Hang, though I won't be using this word to anybody. I'm the true Guai Kia!

Haiz, the Money outing is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances. After allthe planning, it all went down the drain. Haiz.

Tommorow is gonna be a busy day. Performance and meeting in the afternoon, so hactic! And I haven't found my Khaki coloured pants yet! Oh, here it is. Ahahaha!

And Roger just sent me the whole photos during the outing.



Everybody was so excited to be in the picture, but a certain someone so shy, dun want to take picture! Ahahaha! But the almighty Roy finally managed to capture 3 consecutive photo of the person, without the person's knowledge, or is it?







Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! What face!!!!

O.o, just went out searching for another Hu Yan Bing's song, and what the heck! His singing style is changed to china style! Quite dissapointed...

And man, I'll try to be less enthu from now on. Come to think of it, being too enthu is also not a good thing, and I doesn't want history to repeat itself. But, but... Anyway, I'll try to do things slower and speak in a low volume, not overeact on small things and worse come to worse, I don't talk at all. Feeling a little sad right now. Never thought this would happen...

No comments: