Monday, April 30, 2007

Yesterday was too lazy to blog, since I Chiong Bleach all the way till episode 11. Clicking The Click while watching too. Without realising it, I've clicked 40000+, and still growing. Currently, it is 58000+.

Shuai Xun finally sent me his Bleach copy to me! All the way till 80+ episode! Yeppe~~. Although the grapgic wasn't as good as the one that I downloaded. But It's alright, good enough for me.

I should realy talk more. Wouldn't want my silents affect the mood of the group that I'm with. Like Philip, he's a smooth talker, great conversationist! Although I'm not sure why he is so hyper today. Ilham too, jokes a lot, adorable and likable. Jonathan get along well with girls, something that I hope I could do. There are so many people in the school that I admire, their personalities I mean.

Man! I'm so easily influenced by the people around me. Promised myself to be hardworking in Poly and yet, play web games during lesson, surf the internet while the lecturer teaches. Maybe I should be more caution with the people who easily influence me. Ilham and gang sure are not one of the people mentioned above! They are fun to be with!

Too focused on current classmates, neglect too much of my ex-classmate. This won't do, perhaps I should get some time to hang out with them more. Like this Sunday, we're gonna watch.... uh... erm... a movie! Yeah! Together! 5 more days and counting...

No comments: