Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Well, yesterday was the long awaited Labour Day. Free to do what you want for that 1 whole day. Well, at least for most of the people. My boss suddenly smsed me just the day before yesterday, asking me whether I want to work on Labour Day or not. I did asked my brother, asking for his opinion on this matter. He said, "Actually it's up to you lar." In the end, I said yes, but regretted later on. Doesn't really communicate well with my college there. Not that she is fierce or anything, in fact, she is very friendly, treats me some food and drinks sometimes. It's just that, the way I speak, sometimes it's not very clear and too soft. Felt very ackward evertime she talked to me.

And, can't go to the carnival with Eugine because of my work! It's like once in a year thing! And they gave $15 vouchers for arcades over there. Oh man...

My mom picked me up after work and we went to Arnold's for some Delicious Chicken! And I really mean delicious! Their fried chickens are out of this world, man! Ate 3 of them and ended up having a sore throat(Again) the next day. Well, that is today.

I wouldn't say today is the best day I ever had. As a Class Rep for Personal Development, I should have paid more attention in class and took down notes and all the homeworks that we are supposed to do. But as I am now, I don't even know how to hand in the homework, and the deadline. A Class rep are supposed to be one responsible if anyone are not clear on their assignments. But me... It's really a dissapoinment.

Anyway, we'd finally install the Virtual Classroom in our laptops, credits to Mr Son, my favourite lecturer! We went really mad during the installment, spamming was everywhere! Especially Mr Som, he was spammed the most! And to tell the truth, I spammed him too. Ahahaha! Went to GreenRoots club to play some arcade with some classmates, then we went our seperate way.

Check's hood is cool man! But it cost $50+, best to forget it.

No comments: