Friday, May 11, 2007

Broke the record for not updating blog for the past 6 days. This record shal be recorded in the Book Of Guiness World Record. Speaking of which, congrats South Park for being the animation with the most vulgar language usage.

Went for the first Symphonic Band practice and met a lot of new faces, and also lots of... girls... what a pain... I met this guy called Ridwan. He is a pro percusionist man! Drum set, snare drum, toys, YOU NAME IT! He could play it with perfection. Really inspire me to practice hard... in the band room. Ahahaha. Absolutely no motivation to practice when I'm at home, don't know why.

The bug is back! And apparently it is contagious, it had already infected my sidekick. Looks like it is a job for... SUPER J4 to find the root of the problem and save the day! Doctor svchost.exe, PREPARE TO BE... DEBUGGED!!!

I remembered during the first few days of school, I wanted to join Chinese Orchestra, but how in the world did I end up in Symphonic Band? And quite sad that Foreign Body rejected me, Boohoo~. Won't have the face to face my friends who got into Foreign Body.

Feeling really bored after I finished playing Legend Of Zelda in GBA Emultor. For me, that's the only game that is worth playing, others are completely a waste of time. And finally saw Zeehan! Although I've got the feling that she doesn't recognise me anymore. Yeah, she waved, but with a blur face. Is the school that big? Actually took 4 month to bump into a person?

Continuing Bleach, and currently abandoning GBA Emulator, PC Games and Console Games. Oh My God~, I'm becoming less of a game freak!

No comments: