Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Currently in the library, waiting for Band Practice yet again. Lun tat and Chris are not coming, which means the practice wouldn't be as fun. Passing time right now by visiting friends blogs, is Xiang Yun giving up her transfer to DMD? Her blog makes me think so. Man, if she is no longer planning to transfer, I also become lazy to apply to transfer lei. Losses motivation to apply.

Chris, Jong, Kenny and Check, so long also haven't update your blog. I'm running out of blog to read lei.

Shuai Xun had been reading this book about Matrix, and I think he was too engrossed with it, he explained to us about how we are now living in the Matrix World. About the explanation for de javu, UFO and even Ghost! Turns out that we are not in the real world, our brain makes us think that we are living in the reality, but we actually are not! Out there, our so called "robot" has taken over the world and uses us as fuel. And when we died, that is when the "robot" has completely extracted our fuel, "Energy". As for De Javu, it is some data that is not properly deleted when the "programmer" deleted out memories and reverse the time. It seems crazy, yes, but somehow I believed it a little. I want the book! But that Xiang Yun booked it first. Sianded...

Hmm... Can't seem to interact well to some of my classmate as it used to be. It's like I'm afraid that my topic will bore them to death, or that something awkward will happen. And I hate my hair, it just can't be tamed and shaped to my likeness.

Anyway, Media for today... Enjoy.
Animator VS Animation II

No comments: