Tuesday, June 05, 2007

I really should be sleeping now. But anyway, should spend some time blogging too.

Well, well... The BoxHead 2 Flash Games seems to be popular among my NYP friends. And as you people had noticed, I changed my blogskin. Kenny said it is girly with all that flowery picture and the word "Sweet Elegence" in it. I think so too, actually. But what to do? It's in the template. Pity, for me, I think that's the only flaw in this template. Girl seems to have a much more choice for choosing blogskin, as most blogskins are all glittery and colourful. Guys can't possibly use these blogskin. But for girls, they could use any kind of blogskins, regardless of it's manly content or girly content.

Pei Yi's Birthday's tommorow, planning to buy a doll as her birthday gift, but both busy and broke. And as I reckon, her Birthday wish is to spend her Birthday with her buddies. So I guess she won't even notice my birthday gift.

Java test was a breeze, don't seem to encounter any difficulties in the questions. But my OOPP homework was rejected, and he wants me to re-do everything, by Thursday! I really should get some help in this module. Ms Sharon Tan's lecture is as always, fun. With her sharing her personal life-experience to everybody in the class, the communication skills tutorial is never a bore.

Band was alright, only until near the end, where our band leader reprimanded us for being to noisy when the conductor is conducting. Suddenly, guilt surged through my body. Just had the feelings that I'm one of the noise maker. And a new song! Japanese style~. You can't expect me to write down the title though, I'm a Japanese-Language-Idiot, for now. Wait till next semester where I'm planning to take Japanese Language as my Elective.

My sis went and get her O Level cert before me. Well, she got more free times, can't really blame her for not asking me to go with her. I'm a busy man~, Ahahaha!

No comments: