Friday, June 08, 2007

The Percussion Ensemble today is canceled, how sad. Now there's nothing to look forward this evening. And Fatimah said she helped me book a ticket for today's Mechatronica's performance in Esplanade. I was like, Huh? Since when? I don't remember agreeing in watching any show? A few minutes later, then I sort of remembered she asked me whether I'm going or not, don't really remember I said yes though. Anyway, the ticket is bought, and refund is not an option. Well, I think I'll just go and pay her for the ticket. And my parents were having a family dinner some more, Can't join them.

Played pool today with some of my classmate. Yu Hang is so good in Jump-Balling! 2 shots, 2 in!

I~~ Can Give You Gats~~by~~
Gatsby~~~
Gatsby~~~
And my brother got annoyed by that song.

Really watched very little local TV Channel lately. I don't even know there is such commercial for "Anything/Whatever" and "Gatsby". Can't be helped, SCV Rocks!

Yeah, went for the Mechatronica in the evening, I don't even remember the reason I said yes for coming. Initially I thought it was just some boring music performance, but my perspective towards it changes drastically when the show starts. They are so damn hilarious!!! Oh, they are from Japan by the way, trying to communicate with us using English, funny accents. Ahaha! They introduced to us many of their innovated "gadgets", and they were selling it outside after the end of the show. I got my eyes on 1 of the gadgets, but too bad it was sold out! Man, such a pity going home empty-handed.

No comments: