Saturday, June 09, 2007

Was expecting more from today. A little disappointed with some of my Secondary School friends. Known each other for quite some time le, but yet, they still don't know, or had forgotten. Wanted to tell them, but scared later they will brand me as thick skin. Funny, the people whom I least expected to wish me wish me in the end, and the people whom I expected to wish me didn't wish me in the end.

Holiday is finally here! But there are still projects to be done. Haiz, then it wouldn't count as a holiday anymore, does it? And not to mention there are Band Camp. And it wasn't just any fun camp, it is a TRAINING CAMP! So there will be practice, practice and more practice for the 3 DAYS CAMP!

The movie outing that the CR Gang planned 2 weeks ago is finally here. Went and watched "Ocean 13", with Kenny, Chuan Rui, Roshan, James, Jan and De Ren, or is it? Turns out James suggested inviting the girls along. Lisa, Si Hua and Xiu Xuan, the one I'm not so close with. I rarely spoke to them during the entire outing, awkwardness was in the air, until the movie ended and they got to go for church. Then we, the CR Gang continued the outing with some LAN Action! Played Dota and was trashed like shit! How suey, even after shuffling, the pros are still ended up together! And we, the noobs ended up suffering...

Well, everything ended and I have to rush back home to take a shower and went with my family to JUMBO. TO CELEBRATE MY BIRTHDAY! Ate some crabs and other delicacies. The foods there are awesome man! Ate to my hearts content. And my handphone battery finally reached it's limits when SMS Spam hits. And I just charged it this morning!

And Guys, even though none of you guys remembered my birthday, it's ok. I know I had been disconnected from you guys for a long time. And I think it's logical that you all had forgotten all about my birthdate. After all, you all are from Commitment class and I'm from Harmony. I should be thankful that you all actually took notice of me.

No comments: