Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Term Break is ending yet haven't did a single revision yet. I'm so gonna regret not studying. And my sister threatened me by not allowing me to go for band anymore if I got 80% or less for any 1 subject. Wow, what stress.

Yesterday was a complete waste of time. Intending to do the OOPP project with Yu Hang, Jonathan and Cheng Lip, but ended up playing. So we canceled it and planning to do Database Fundamentals on Wed instead. Oh ya, and Xiang Yun joined us not long after, thinking of joining us to do the project, but she ended up wasting her time too. Ahaha!

Went to queue for Tuition Grant later on. And Man, the queue was so damn long. Took 1 hour++ for my turn to come. Saw The Wu Shu Club training when I was queuing. Suddenly regretted not joining them. Out Of all the CCAs in NYP, there are 3 in which I wanted to join. Band, Wu Shu, and Foreign Body. But from my Secondary School Experience, I know I'm a person who can't cope with many CCAs, so i decided to just stick with 1. I tried joining FB but got rejected, and my brother said Wu Shu ain't my calling. Looks like I have to stick with my Secondary School CCA then. But still, it will sure be nice to be able to join Wu Shu.

Went to studio today to rearrange all the score for the upcoming Gig. And man, did it took a lot of time. Finished at 6 and totally late for School Band. And woah, there were only 4 of us there! 3 when Ridwan got to go home early. I had to play 4 instruments for colas in the end, and it felt good, you know! Somehow got the feeling of accomplishment, managing 4 instruments at the same time.

The night sucks, overslept and missed my stop. I dropped off and took the opposite bus, and What the Heck! It was the same bus with the same driver! So the bus actually took a U-turn and travel back to Yio Chu Kang Bus Interchange!? Man! I wasted my $1++ on the stupid bus ride! And the bus driver looked at me in a funny way, I think he remembered me and knows that I didn't know the bus U-Turned. It was really Awkward.

Anybody got the song called "Omens Of Love"? I'm really desperate to get my hands on it! Send me if any of you has it please!

No comments: