Saturday, May 26, 2007

Writing blog in a formal way is such a pain in the neck. All this time, I've been trying my best to write everything in perfect English, resulting in some points of view not being pointed out clearly. Formalities makes my hair stand. So, I will try to write Singlishly... like what my friends do. Even though Mrs Tan said that blog are supposed to help in our English. Not in my case it doesn't.

All of you might not noticed, but my wish list at the left side changed a little. Before, it was written as "To master the way of piano", but I changed it to "To master the drum set". Doesn't really recall why I used to bother my parents to allow me to learn piano. Anyway, the intention is gone and now I like drum set. Don't think I will be practicing drum set anywhere soon though, too pai seh lar, people will complain I too noisy sia, Ahahaha!

Met Jie Min during Percussion Ensemble today. I've completely forgotten that she is in NYP! And I don't even know that she is in Band lar! I thought I saw wrongly, but she recognized me, Ahahaha! "Clap Happy" is fun! Bubble gum, bubble gum... Ahaha! And Junkyard Rumble is so cool~~.

Damn it, late for Movie with CR Gang. Thanks to the distance from NYP to my house. I don't know if I really can tahan this style of traveling for the next 2 years, I'll probably go mad! 1 hour of sitting down in the bus, doing nothing, but to sleep...

Jasper described the movie of "The Pirates Of Carribean : At World's End" until so bad, I think it is not bad lor. I think it is better than Spider-Man 3 sia.

Went to LAN Shop later to play some COH and WC3. Long time since I last played Uther's Party. For the 1st time of my entire life playing WC3, I won!!! Weepeee!!! By the time we finished playing, it was already 9:45. OMG! It's already so late!? And I'm supposed to reach home at 10. Anyway, after reaching home, as usual, I went to my room and play with my laptop, MY ONE AND ONLY LAPTOP, MY PERSONAL COMPUTER! Oh, Without realizing it, on of the item in my wish list is already fulfilled! Ahaha! Time to strike it off my list~~.

No comments: