Saturday, May 19, 2007

A lot of things happened yesterday. Fun things, troubling things...

I found a new path to reach NYP, though I had to walk quite a long way, but it sure is faster. Quite a useful path to take when I'm late. It saved me from quite a number of times.

It sucks not to be able to use internet explorer. I won't mind if only the internet explorer got the problem, then I'll use firefox to surf internet instead. But Philip told me If I can't connect through Internet Explorer, the same goes to MSN too! Argh! Even Mr Son can't fix it, and Philip adviced me to reformat, saying that everything is caused by a virus.

Anyway, after Mr Son's Tutorial, Cheng Lip asked me a sudden and unexpected question, and depending on my answer, somethings in the near future might change. I have a bad feeling about this.

Went home to prepare for Alex's party. Ernest and Hui Yi can't go, sadded. Left me, CR and Kenny. It was troublesome, man. Went back and forth from Pasir Ris MRT to Aloha Loyang Resort, waiting for them to arrive, and guess what, they were still having their CCA! !@#$&&*(

In the end, I had to pick them up since they don't know the way. Took me 30 minutes to reach them, Zzzz. And another 30 minutes to wait for the bus, ZZzz. AND ANOTHER 30 MINUTES TO REACH ALOHA! ZZZZZZZZ!!!

Saw Mr Kang in the resort. Apparently, Alex invited Mr Kang and Mrs Tan Joo Lan. It's nice to meet old friends again, I meant Fabian, Alex, and Edwin. I guess we were too busy with our own life to spend time with each other anymore. Lots of familiar faces too, Din't talk to them though, they are all girls...

Fabian seems to be enjoying himself, with us match-making him with Alex's cousin. We tried everything that we possibly could, to get him near her. I'd never notice how shyful Fabian is till that day. His face was damn red! His personality changed and got really high. And in the end, we forced him to send her back home, and he really went! Oh my god. Seriously, I think they have a great chance to be together!

A scene from Bruce Almighty. Hilarious!

No comments: