Thursday, May 24, 2007

Wow, I'd never knew that NYP's connection is sooo good! took me 1 hour just to download Bleach. Except for episode 63... @!#$%^%. Tried to download it these few days, but just doesn't have enough time. Everytime the download is about to finish, The lecture is over and I had to shut down my laptop.

The Band is tiring. I thought I could handle 4-5 practices in a week. But I guess it is just too much for me. Everyday reached home at 11:30pm. Went straight to bed afterwards. Don't even have the time to do homework and things that I want to do (PS2). And my family doesn't look happy seeing me home only near midnight. Let's hope everything went back to normal after the July performance. And Yay! Going to Hawaii and Los Angeles next year, with the School Band! Will I get my parents consent? They are rather conservative towards this kind of issues.

Woah, Xiang Yun is trying to transfer to DMD! Such guts, I also want to transfer! I want to learn to make games! Maybe I should apply to transfer too. But... if I transfer, I'll be leaving my friends. And if I stay, I'm giving up my own personal Interest. Man, what a decision.

Learning "Flash" soon, Yeppee! Shall apply it in my CR Production. So all the CR Production fans out there, expect some new episodes of The Amazing World Of CR Production!



No comments: