Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Haiya! Let's start the post with some humour, shall we?
"Kiat's vocation when he was in service was a new one, "Anti-Tank Sniper". He can kill a tank with one bullet!"

If you don't understand the humour, then you must be a female!

I'm using my sis desktop to blog right now. Since my sis(other sis) borrowed my laptop to get some software from his Poly. And since when I've become a delivery boy? Very dua bai hor, ask me to deliver my laptop to your Poly? But again, it's a good thing since I've been wanting to go TP to meet my secondary school friends. But so sad, didn't get to meet them, only Hariyani. Sholleh too busy getting his pay to remember that I told him that I'm coming to TP. How lame is that? All of you deliberately didn't choose NYP is it!? How come so little Telok Kurauians in NYP? didn't even reach 7 man! Man... not that they will read this post anyway, didn't see the point of writing all this. And Oh my god! The first time I wrote Hokkien in my blog since a very long time! (Talking about the "dua bai" that i wrote.")

"One Piece" songs are not bad, gives me the "high" feeling. Considering to put it as my background music.

*sigh*... Poly life is starting to roughen up. Test, assignments, project, CCA! I thought Band is only on Tuesday and Thursday. Well, it WAS... until they find that there are too many juniors, then they decided to increase the number of practice to 4 per week! Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday! Completely lose the time to hang out with friends! Especially with Ilham's gang...

Screwed up in today's Database Fundamental Test. 30% of final year's mark is gone just like that. How dumb, and I thought it was only 10%, until check told me that it's 30%. I was like "Oh My God~~~! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!!!!!! SIIIIIIAAAAAAAANNNNNNNN~~~~~~!!!!!".

2 more days till Alex's birthday. And I still haven't decide what to give him for a present. And Kenny is worse, HE HAD FORGOTTEN ABOUT HIS BIRTHDAY! Wonder what he would do if I didn't remind him.

***ALERT! EXCESSIVE USE OF WORDS!***
***INITIATING HYPERLINK!***

Seagulls Catcher

No comments: