Saturday, May 05, 2007

Jokhie Returns!!!

Caught the "Lazy-To-Update" disease from My NYP classmates. Luckily it's not that serious, recovered after 2-3 days.

Okay, what should I write about?
Hmm... The fact that this disease spreading is true. 2 of my other clasmate caught it and yet to recover.

Okay, things have been improving this past few days. My Clicking addiction is now officially gone! Thanks to Check's GameBoyAdvance/Nintendo Emulator! Whoppey! Currently addicted to GameBoyAdvance's Legend of Zelda 2. I played it in NYP, Bus, Home, ANYWHERE when there is time to play. Well, Shuai Xun marked me as aperson who got deprived childhood. Don't know what it realy means, but as long as I'm enjoying myself, it should be okay.

Today's the Band's Welcome Tea Party, and also my band's weekly practice! Oh My God! What to do! Anyway, I decided to go for NYP's Band instead of my OTHER Band. Ends up My Band friends become unhapy with me for last minute changes. Man... The NYP's Symphonic Band's songs were, Profound? They want us to play some songs on the spot as a band. Can't side read that well. In fact, I never had any side reading training before.

We were divided into different sections, I applied for percussion, so I was sent to percussion section. Other sections would be, the strings, sexaphone... strings... Man, I've forgotten. Anyway, the freshies for the percussion section is awesome man! Snare drum, hand hitted instruments, DRUM SET!!! They all know everything! Makes me look so small...

Yeah! And got a lot of cute msn expressions from Pei Yi and Xiang Yun. /sway is one of my favourite. Oh! And I met our Band Welfare, the girl who is very random, as in likes to do random stuffs in random situations. ike singing "Heal The World" when we are eating our lunch. Crack jokes while we are playing games... All Sort of random stuffs. Intersting~~

Ahahaha! And De Ren showed me this video about a band who sang about DOTA.

No comments: