Friday, April 27, 2007

It's really dumb! I had to spend $1.00++ just to go for the 1 hour lecture! And don't forget the 1 hour bus/MRT ride.

My alarm clock seems to have problem. It can't ring at the designated time. So it IS the alar clock's fault for my lateness this few day! I thought I'm the one who'd forgotten to set the alarm.

Mr Son's lecture is never boring, even when he was teaching the same things over again.

Well, So it's the end of the lesson. Then what? Went with Yana to get her tertiary EZ-Link, along with Pei Yi. Then meet up with Check, Ivan, Shuai Xun and Julian. Went to the library, actually to study, but we played games in our laptop in the end. Ate Macdonald, and went to... Grassroot Club? Did I spelled it correctly? Played a round or 2 of Poll, then watched some anime using Shuai Xun's laptop, with Xiang Yun. She is really an anime lover, man. She actually can listen to Japanese Language! Well, that's what you'll get for watching anime since young.

Pei Yi and some his friend tagged along too, later. Played some kind of O2 Jam arcade. And we got one of the highest Score! That's what you'll get when 4 people played at the same time. Ahahaha!

Went home and did the D&D Quiz. Finished it and got 100% in... 15++ Try? I've forgotten. Ahaha! Really chose my answer carefully then. Jonathan wasn't able to do the quiz anymore after 20 tries.

Bleach seems to be a nice anime. Considering to download it.

No comments: