Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Ahahaha! Audition is getting rusty! It seems to take ages for my Maple Character to lvl up. Been training for don't know how long and only add a little exp.

Today, I want to introduce to all of you a communicating program called... Xfire.
It is something like MSN, just that:
1) It allows you to see what games are your friends playing.
2) Your friend can now see your message even if he/she is in the game.
There is more functions, but you have to figure it out yourself. Feel free to ask me if you have any question about Xfire. Add me in Xfire. My username is Alundras.

Went with NYP Ivan for some meeting, and what a coincidence!!! I met Fabian! My Primary school friend! Ahahaha! So he is Ivan's sec 1 friend! Ahahaha, What fate!

Anyway! Tommorow is the 0705 outing, can't wait! Shall suan Pei Yi and Yana when playing pool, Ahahaha!

No comments: