Thursday, April 19, 2007

This is weird, more and more of my family members suddenly became a fan of Naruto. Naruto Songs, Naruto Movies, Naruto Manga..., NARUTO VILLAGE HEADBAND!!!

Photoshop~ Photoshop. Played with it about 1-2 years ago. Made some wallpapers with it and put it aside in my blog gallery. Ahaha, I don't think any of you knows about my blog gallery. It had been a long time since I updated and made a new wallpaper anyway. The main reason is because it's too hard to use. Didn't know that I'll yet be learning Photoshop in my course! What fate!

Old habit came back, slept during class. Just that it has gotten worse, I'm practically slept in ALL modules, not only math.

Final Fantasy VII is the best Final Fantsy Game that I had ever played! Not counting the graphic though. Understandable, it was 20th century then. Amazed by how much technology improved in just 10 years. The games nowadays are much more real and beautiful! Currently waiting for Final Fantasy XIII Games, while also waiting for my bro to buy PS3.

I'm not trying to be racist or anything, but the Malays seems to be more friendlier than the Chinese. Ilham's gang are fun to be with, yet his gangs consist of only a few malays, a half breed Indian, and a chinese. Spent time with them this afternoon, waiting for laptop to come. Exchange jokes and talk about old days.

Gallery

No comments: