Thursday, April 26, 2007

Ok, very tired right now, thinking of making a short post. But still I'll try to keep myself awake and lengthen it.

Again, got a headache on what to wear for today's Foreign Body's Audition. Well, I chose the one that's similar to yesterday's attire. Not too bad, I'm early this time. Managed to reached Yio Chu Kang MRT before Ilham and gang. Jonathan finally noticed the spot on my head that doesn't grow hair. Makes me looks like losing hair. Man, does this mean I'm getting old? It's quite hard to get my own kind of hairstyle since my hair is different from other people. And How do I cure this dry hair of mine!? Very frustrated by it!

The class ends very fast today as well! Not really a good sign for me as I have to wait till 6 for the Audition. And it was 2.10 then! Bugged Julian in the library to past my time. And my laptop is fixd by itself! What a miracle! Ahahaha! Finally figured out the way to use my sidekick's webcam. Played a bit with it when met up with the money gang.

"Why do you want to join Foreign Body?"
"I want to try something new."

Is that answer acceptable? That's what I wrote on the paper. Hope it doesn't affect the way the judges judge me. It's weird, I could do the dance steps during the rehearsal, but when I was called up, I screwed up big time! The anxiety got me there. Man, and I have to wait 1 to 2 weeks before the results came out. And I'll be tortured by the question "Will I get in?" for this 2 whole weeks. Anyway, in or not, I still got my band to rely on. But it realy would be nice to actualy be able to know how to dance. It's something that I'm willing to know more about.

No comments: