Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Argh! Damn busy these few days. Always reached home at about 12-ish. Yeah, even for today, I got to go school at 7, and went for 2-4 practice at about 5, which is just after school. Reached there at about 7.30(I was late). Everthing ended at 10, but I still had to accompany CR for... fun, because he scared of loneliness.

Finally, after 2 days of not touching computer...

Okay, I've got to start buying/borrowing clothes from my borthers already. I always had the problem of not being able to choose what kind of clothings I should wear for school. Most of of my clothes are either too small, or looks weird when pairing it with my 3/4 pants. 3/4 pants is good! Why you say not good!? Ahahaha!

I hate my hair, man! Tommorrow my mom is coming! My Hair, prepare to be shaved!

Hmm, mom's birthday is coming. What to get for her? Oh ,speaking of Birthday, Congratulations to Li Ying for getting older by 1 year today!

Photoshop! We are learning Photoshop! Wheepy! And Digital Media Design! I'm, Lovin it!

Oh Man, laptop, when will you be fighting with me side by side against the terror of NYP's life? I'm gonna have a hard life without you!

No comments: