Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Uhh... Got a real headache this morning on what to wear for today's Foreign Body audition. Ended up wearing my bro's cloth, which i think doesn't really suit me well. My sis said that I'm not suitable to wear colarless shirt. I think so too, since it really reveals quite a bit of my upper body. I went to school with the feeling that everybody was looking and laughing at me. Felt like hiding myself inside a turtle's shell. Though after what my classmate said about how my clothings suits me, it somehow made me feel slightly better about myself. My imaginations of people laughing at me stopped. Argh! And won't be able to go for today's Foreign Body Audition! I guess I'll go for tommorow's.

for 3 whole years, I'm gonna waste 2 hours of my life everyday to travel back and forth from home to school. And in that 2 hours, about 40 minutes are walking. And I've gotta carry around me my laptop everywhere I go, it's a real torture!

These 2 days was really a close call. Yesterday, I managed to tapped my student card 50 seconds before the aloccated time. And today, 3 minutes. And if it wasn't for today's special MRT train, I would have been late!

Hmm... School ended very early today. Doesn't really have much thing to do, so most of our class went to eat mac. Well, Check was able to use my laptop when I couldn't, what is he? Some kind of miracle doers? Ahahaha! You're so darn lucky, Check.

Went to library to chat with Wilson, Roy, and Pei Yi. Roy somehow managed to teach me a way to counter my laptop problem, though it doesn't really solve it's problem completely.

MOMMMY!!! I LOVE YOU! Happy Birthday!! Went to Jumbo with my whole family to eat chilli crab. My 2 brothers brought along their girlfriend and as usual, I wasn't really quite comfortable with them around. Anyway, I made a birthday wish with some tiny crispy food. Though I know I shouldn't play with my food. But I found it amusing to actually made something unusual by using unusual stuff. Ahahaha!



Yeah! Mom! You are loved!!!

No comments: