Sunday, April 15, 2007

Hmm... The feeling is subsiding, feeling lots and lots better now.

Naruto Shippuden 8-9 is out! And only had 45 min to watch the 45 min show. Hey, that's just enough! Went straight to prepare for going out with Eugine from the "Money" crew. We're going for... SERVICE! Benn *something* *something* came Singapore from 13 to 15 of April. For those who doesn't know who he is, he is a well known and respected preacher, and a healer. Yes! A Healer!

I heard from my friend that he came to Singapore 2 years ago, and many handicapped people came to seek his help. But many were not able to enter as the Stadium is full. Many tears flowed then. It might sound absurd, I don't really believe it as well, but after I attend the service, I changed my perspective towards the whole situation. Fractured leg was cured, Tumor was gone, CANCER WAS CURED! I doesn't really believe, actually. They said that they felt this warm current flowing through them and they BELIEVE... I repeat, BELIEVE that they were cured. No prove or anything. Not trying to criticise Christianity or anything, just saying what is in my heart.

The queue to the stadium is as long as the Yangtze River, man! Got to queue up WAY~~ behind! And gotta wait for 30 min for the queue to start moving. And it was 1.30pm then. And the whole thing ended at around 8.30pm. Zzzz

Made a few friends there, Leonard, Joanna, *Someone*, *Someone* and *Someone*. Sorry, doesn't really remember names, i remember faces. Speaking of faces, I met Zhen yong there! Ahaha! So he is in that church eh? And he remembered my name! Ahahaha!

Being enthu is good, but being TOO enthu is a little too much. Improve your personality! Discard your bad points! Absorb more good points! That's the way to self-improvement! Finally get over it! Finally understand it! Let's change the blog song to celebrate it!

No comments: