Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Too tired yesterday, ain't got any energy left to blog, so shall write now.
I WILL WRITE AS THOUGH I'M WRITING IT YESTERDAY, SO DON'T MIND THE INAPPROPRIATE TENSES.

Hmmm, nothing interesting happened in the morning, but near evening, I talked a lot in MSN, sending songs too. wached some XMAN video, no, not X men, XMAN! watch it and you'll understand.



Ahahaha! The game itself seems dumb yet fun. Especially if some unexpected things happened during the game, such moment is worth to be recorded.

Hua Er Yue Dui - Xi Shua Shua!

Ahaha! Just the name of a funny song, thinking of uploading it in this blog, but lazy.

At about 3pm, I stopped using the com, cause things starting to get boring, and continue with my FFXII in PS2. Finally I found the way to continue the story! Been trying to find it since ages ago! Ermm, actually, I used to stop because I started to find the game boring and also because the battle system is changed from the original FF series. Some of you non-gamers might not understand, but i know some of you people understood what I'm talking about.

Ok, stopped at about 8pm, and continue with my MSN, played some game called... err... reversi??? Ahahaha! I've forgotten the name of the game. But yeah, 3 people was playing with Pei yi simultaneously, and she OWNED 2!!! I'm the only survivor! Just when I thought I could win, the game closses down, due to unknown reason. Aww~~ Don't feel sad Pei yi, Ahahaha! Next time then we yi bi gao xia!

You might have noticed the song in my blog, who wouldn't? yeah, been trying to upload such music in my blog, but can't find the right website. Thanks to Pei yi, yup, I've found my website! Ahaha, and sorry can't send you this song through MSN. THE SOUND QUALITY OF THE SONG IN MP3 IS MUCH BETTER THAN THIS. So don't judge the song without listening to the real MP3.

No comments: