Friday, April 06, 2007

Ahahaha! Woke up late today, ended up reaching school late too. The sore throat is subsiding, can actually start to talk a bit with medium volume, with low pitch of course. Though still can't McDonald with the dancers. To be more precise, I can't eat the fried food in McDonald. I was there sitting without ordering anything when my friend ask me why I didn't order anything, I said I can't eat fried food. But then it was breakfast meal! There are some foods like pancakes which are not fried!

Anyway, today's the finale. We screwed up a little, on stage. We were told to dance only with half the stage size, but... well, everything is over so I guess it's fine. And ya! Our team won the Dance competition! And Guess what's the prize!



Ya, that's the prize...

After everything, we settled down in the air-coned atrium, taking lots an lots of pictures. Oh, and my class took 2 group photos too. Wasn't really a photo kind of guy, didn't really know how to pose. Ahahaha! Might ended up ruining the picture.

So, Eugine lost his wallet, really sad seeing him like that, totally looks depressed. I went pool afterwards with some of my classmates, what a "Warm" greetings they gave me. Ahahaha! We talked about how the girls would turned out to be in 3 to 5 month later. Right now, they are more conservative, but later on in class, about 3 to 5 month later, they would make more noise and we the guys would suffer. Ahahaha!

Went home, Switched on my msn, and boom! people has started to add everyone! Ahahaha! Never actually talk in msn this long before in my life, 4 hours straight! Though I don't really remember some of the OGL like Shun Wei, but heck, I added him anyway. it's 11 o'clock, and I really should sleep early.

No comments: