Saturday, April 07, 2007

Ahaha! So touched to actually see people start talking in my tagboard. It had been ages since I saw other people chat. From the bottom of my heart... Thank you (So mushy~~)

Right, yesterday was my last day of my job. Ahaha! Was waiting for my pay at the end of the day, until it is 7.30 and my boss hadn't arrive, I started to become suspicious. A good thing he phoned, I asked and he DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS MY LAST DAY! He was in his other shop doing "who knows what". I've told him since last week that I'm quitting today. Anyway, my bro, who is working in his other shop helps me get my money and I just went home.

Arrived home, and went straight to the computer to chat with the 0705 and the OGLs,you all rocks! Again, chatted till very late, 1 pm. Ahaha! Verlynn was a little to late to join our mass conversation, aww, too bad.

And today, I went to get my student pass in... Uh, I forgot the place's name. The plcae where immigrants were to go when their student pass expired. I know there is "Immigration" in it. Anyway, yah, queued up for quite a long time. The queueing line was so long, it reached the toilet! And I'm not exaggerating. The thing that pisses me off is that I QUEUED AT THE WRONG PLACE! I had to re queue at other lines after waiting for a long time.

Ok, so went home afterwards. Did a little msn-ing and went for band practice not long after. Oh my god! Only then that I realised that my illness is contagious! I went home immediately just after I entered the studio, doesn't want them to be sick like me.

Played some Maple Story with Pei Yi and his pervertic bro, and his other friend. And instead of adding my exp, I lose them, since I died not long after, becasue of carelesness. And I got sleepy and rested a bit, and I blogged. I guess that's my live story for today.

No comments: