Monday, April 23, 2007

Ahahaha, New week, new things to learn, and new learning system. USING LAPTOP! Ahahaha!

Some people brought laptop, while some don't. I'm one of the don't. OOP is the most fun part of the day. Mr Son Rocks! Although the module is still on my "The Hardest Module To Understand" list. But thanks to his way of teaching, I don't lose interest in the module.

Hmm... doesn't really have much to blog about. Yesterday, I walked past this woman, when I was walking home, stuck under a HDB flat as it was raining. She was there too, stuck just like me. from her speaking essence I could tell she was from some part of China. She was on the phone, crying. Talking in chinese about how much she changed herself just for the person on the other side of the phone. Yeah, I could roughly deduce that they were in a relationship. The whole scenario was just like a drama, her way of speaking, the weather. Ahahaha. Sorry, didn't mean to laugh at the woman.

My wireless mouse battery went low, and I had to go to Sheng Shiong to buy new ones. Check this website out! Contribute to Singapore! Sometimes u might not be able to acces it, but it's just that the website in under maintenance, it's not your computer.

This is the website.

No comments: