Sunday, April 22, 2007

Yesterday was tiring, the performance and all. Very stressful too.

I was so confident that I have a black long sleeve shirt that I don't bother to check my dressrobe at all. Man, they gave me 3 days, yet I didn't use it wisely. Ended up the only one there who wore blue long sleeve shirt. The intensity was really there, everybody stared at me with cold eyes. Felt really out of place.Even though I'm thankful to that person who ran to the mall to buy me the shirt, I still feel relly bad, troubling them like that.

Ok, so we had our full dress rehearsal and so we went up the rooless bus. It was insanity I tell you! these 3 horizontally challenged man, dressed up as 16 years old girl, going to travel with us in the double decker! It was... not really a pleasant sight to see. Though there are some hot cheer leading group in the bus as well. Ahahaha!

Anyway, we made a lot of noise(and for the cheer leading group, a lot of poses) trying to catch people's attention. Most of the people are nice, they waved back and screamed back at us. But as always, there will always be some people who burst the bubble. Like, pointing middle finger at us. That's not all, The worse is the one who showed us his butt, WITH HIS PANTS OFF!! We were so high then, but thanks to them, our mood was spoiled.

Man, I started to think that we actually worked for some gay company. Seriously! The 3 "16 years old girls", The costumes, the MCs. Even the people whom the girls invite into the bus! For your information, we actually performed for 4 hours straight, with breaks and refreshment in between of course, or else we'll be exhausted to death. And my poor right-hand, it ache so much in the morning, and there is blister forming in between my thumb and pointing finger.

My Laptop! You've come to me! Come, let's run towards the sunset!

No comments: