Monday, May 12, 2008

Didn't expect myself to go out today, but still, in the end went out to look for a wig with Ridwan for upcoming concert. We were like lost duck there, searching our way from Bugis to Lavender. But with the help from Ridwan's friend, finally arrived at the costume shop. It was my first time in a costume shop and I was like, "Woah~" all the way. I saw a bunny suit there. Hehe, Spartan uniform, mascot costumes, it was costume heaven i tell you.


I kinda doubt Ridwan's gender after seeing this...



Well, I thought the blue wig is nice, but the wig is too big for me, and it slipped off easily when I shake my head. Furthermore, we agreed that I'll be taking afro and he'll be taking long straight wig.

Later on Ridwan took me to a music shop, where they sell music instruments, like guitar and stuff. Bought a drumstick, and now I'm broke. Gotta start saving up already, or get a part-time job...

No comments: