Thursday, May 01, 2008

So many things have been done today. Running around the whole Singapore and went for band... Okay, I exaggerated, but you know what I mean.

Currently tired and sleepy, but still forcing myself to blog, tomorrow is public holiday anyway XD.

Woke up at 6 today, so I took MRT to school = 15 minutes of walking. I was swaying around in the MRT itself, like can fall down anytime. Stupid project makes me burn midnight oil, but just to realise that next week is the real deadline. Okay... I'm not really that pissed, but Yu Hang sure is.

Anyway, after school, went for some basketball with the EIs till I remembered that I have to buy present for Wendy with Jonathan, Luke and Kenny. Met Jenice on the way and took the train to city hall where she took the green line. We looked around for suitable present, but what does man know about woman? Heh, we'll have to wait for Valerie to come to really decide what we are buying. Later on, we went to eat, where Valerie arrived, and it was 6.45, and she and Kenny have to go for Hip Hop class at 7. Oh My God, How I envy them that they could go learn dance. If it were not for the stupid 90% attendance, I would have gone too, instead of going band.

So I went back for band, and wow, I was shocked that the new comers actually came and stay! I have a good feeling about this batch. Together, we are so gonna rock the percussion section. Not forgetting that some of them came with us for supper. How ON more could they be? Wati wrote it on her MSN personal message, "Had a nice day". Yeah, Had a nice day...

No comments: