Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My Animation project was extremely tiring.
I spent almost all of my free time on it,
but still not enough time.
End up rushing at the end,
not caring about the quality anymore.

Oh ya,
and i got into IM.
I have a feeling I chose the right specialization.
Next semester gonna be a blast!

And now, move one to Sinfonia.
Yes it is over. Yippee~
Although the way the tickets were given out sucks,
the lecturers went greedy and book 40++ tickets each for themselves,
leaving none, or if any, little for us.
Anyway, it's all over.

I'm inspired by this italian Designer guy,
who design with Japanese style.
The guy's name is Simone Legno,
if I'm not wrong.
He created all these cute little creatures,
with a brand called Tokidoki.



I was so inspired,
I tried to create my own...


His name is "Funkja"
"The Funky Ninja", got it?
Well, at least I tried, yea?

No comments: