Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Sorry for the missing posts these past few days. I was indulging myself in the world of RPGs and MMORPGs. What a sin, with projects stacking on me, and steadily increasing, I haven't even started a single one. And the flash project deadline is just this coming Monday. I supposed I'll chiong it this Sunday, just hope that I can really concentrate and finish by the next day.

The CR Gang's are going clubbing this saturday! But I can't go because of my Chingay Rehearsal!

Crap Crap Crap Crap Crap!

There's a new Band member in percussion section, apparently she is Eugene's Primary/Secondary Scholl classmate, and also John's Poly Classmate. Well, with that number of friends in the band, I don't think she will be quitting band...

And the Verdi Percussion Outing, it's tommorow. Let's see how many people are going.

No comments: