Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Day 1 without games.
Yesterday I got the urge to listen to 五月天 music during my lunch break.
And at the same time I was thinking about the things I could do once me and my family had the privilege to own the stage. I could totally imagine myself 演讲 with confident and after all that slowly walks to my drumset with my brothers and sisters going up the stage on standby.

"1... 2... 1, 2, 3, 4!"

And with a loud bang, the multi-colored mobile stage light beams the whole place as we start our music. Jokko on the Vocal, Johannes on the Guitar, XP on the keyboard and I'm keeping the beat with my drumset. As we played, the footage of me and my groups adventure were flashing on the white screens for all the audience to see.

And then I closed my eyes, letting myself immerse in my imagination, I could see from the eyes of the future me. The audience, the cheer, my family, and most importantly... the EXPERIENCE. flashing back to how it all started, of all the hardship I went through to earn the right to be on stage, and how proud my late father would be. I could finally prove to my dad that I am not the same uncaring, timid, pushover, useless kid I used to be. I finally fulfilled the promise I made with you on your dying bed about being able to take care of myself. At the front VIP seat, mom was smiling, cheering and clapping for us, as if saying that she is proud of all of us, and occasionally wiping her watery cheek.

One day, all of us WILL perform on stage, and the whole atmosphere will be just like 五月天concert.




梦想永远是逆光
只有剪影的模样
会有什么细节
什么体验
不要只猜想


No comments: