Sunday, March 12, 2006

First, I have to give credits to Kenny for making this blogskin possible. Yeah, I've been modifying this damn retarded blogskin for almost, or maybe more than half a day. So tired, my fingers are going cramp. The bloody air-con is freezing me to death. I reckon tommorow as my due date for my D&T project, and yet I am still doing this. What the hell, gotta rush. Yeah, my sis(elder) saw programming my blog and she raised that I should took Digital Media and Design in poly. That is when I can get to poly. If I can't... who knows, there's bound to be a road available for me to take, right? Talking about blogging, notice that I used a lot of Naruto material for my blogskin. I seemed to be beggining to like Naruto as well. It's a nice anime, alright, and I like the song. Haha. Can't wait for the new episode to come out. Hey isn't this .gif cute? Haha, I found it at photobucket. And kenny, if you're going to say that i steal people's work, I knew you are going to say that. haha.

No comments: