Thursday, March 23, 2006

Heh, I'm keeping my deal. No playing games until "O" Level! That dried pork is so gonna get deeply barberqued, He and his piggy friends dumped me and left me to keep the promises alone!

Agh, my handphone's sim is full with forwarded sms! And I don't have the heart to delete any of those cute little things...

Bored, so F-ing bored. Haha, Hope you didn't mind about me immitating you in the tag board, Kenny. ^.^

Okay. So what happened today? I woke up, take a bath while brushing my teeth, and my bro got upset because i took 1/2 an hour to shower, and I went for school...
What's in the school? oh, nothing special, the AV Juniors are as al, uninteractive, and I was there doing nothing, watching them doing all the job, and Jia Hao plugged out the wire off the mic point, and I REALLY MEAN "PLUGGED". THE HEAD OF THE WIRE WAS DETACHED AND LEFT INSERTED IN THE MIC POINT! What the heck, I locked the door and act like nothing ever happenned.

Blog.<----------- Don't Point Your Mouse On This Thing!

Told you so...

And some of you may think that I've got nothing better to do. Well you may be right. Don't mind the link if you don't like it...

No comments: