Friday, March 24, 2006

I'm really not sure but, our class seemed to change Mdm Rasheada's view towards us, which is a good news! Oh Yeah! This may means lesser shouting and screaming. We'll have a scolding-free social studies period from now on.

This sucks, my handphone sim really can't hold out any new massages anymore.

The band was rather... special. Me and Chuan Rui welcomed Mr Thio with drumsets, but the effect was rather lauzy. We talk when he talked and Mr Thio scolded us like never before, that's something new. We practiced CR, Dawn and Nicholas' songs, and Sirus don't have the scores for any of the songs, So Mr Thio wrote him a score with frustations filling his mind. His face was scary~~, hope we won't have to see that face again.

If F = MA, Then FMA = Full Metal Alchemist...

What? My song rejected? I've spent....4 hours on it and it was rejected? And he said, what,"The scores are all over the place". *sigh*, Maybe he's right, and I don't have the right to argue because that's my first transcripted song, and I don't have any experience transcripting. Even though CR said that we will play the song secretly on the day itself, I still don't think it's a good idea. Mr Thio already said that the song is all over the place, what if it IS all over the place? What will the audience think? I'd rather play other song than make a disgrace out of our Band...

No comments: